• My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ
• My wonderful loving wife Rebecca
• Scott Vestal, for his genius engineering and directorship of this project in his Digital Underground Recording Studio, not to mention his talent as one of the greatest banjo players on the planet – Thanks for your patience, hard work, and long-time friendship!
• Alice Vestal, for her outstanding vocals
• All of the musicians on this project for their superior color and personalities that scream out in this recording
• Huber Banjos, for the pre-war sound of my Truetone Speed Neck Granada style 5-string banjo
• Steve Guidone, for teaching me “The Ballad of Jed Clampett”, my first banjo tune back in 1966
• Jim Cahill, my long-time friend and first “jam-buddy”
• John Hickman (the human metronome), who taught me in my early playing the importance of timing and drive with clarity. Thanks buddy. You’re awesome!
• Pat Cloud, the King of 5-string jazz banjo, for taking me under his wing in 1970 and telling me “Earl played that…. What can you play?” Thanks for being my buddy all these years!”
• Tarzan Swing Band, my first band in L.A. in the ‘70s- Hey Gene and Larry!
• The Disco Mountain Boys, who allowed me to express myself and groomed me for this project. Thanks Daryl Jones, Donnie Anderson, Rick Rigdon, Dion Wickliff, Danny Wert.
• Tony Wray, for the “surfs-up” licks used in “Disco This Way” and “Door County Cove” – You’re awesome!
• Jennifer Bradley, for her design work on this project
Musicians on the Project:
C.W. Mundy’s Road Trip features the talent of the following accomplished musicians:
Jeff Autry– Lead & Rhythm Acoustic Guitar (featured on track 1,2,3,4,5,6,8,9,10,12,13,16)
Chris Brown – Percussion (2,4,6,7,9,10,12)
Randy Kohrs – Resophonic Guitars (1,2,3,4,9,10,12,16), Lap Steel (7) & Harmony Vocals (9)
Eamon McLoughlin – Cello & Viola (1,2,5,8,11,13,14,15)
C.W. Mundy – Banjo (1,2,3,4,6,7,8,10,12,13,16), ResNick Resophonic Banjo (5,8,11,14,15), Lead Vocals (12) & Harmony Vocals (7)
Todd Parks – Acoustic Bass (All Except 6,7) & Electric Bass (6,7)
Daren Shumaker – Mandolin (1 – 16)
Jim VanCleve – Fiddle (1 – 16)
Alice Vestal – Lead & Harmony Vocals (4,7,10)
Scott Vestal – Rhythm Guitar (7)